HEY ALL NON-STARK MEMBERS OF KPS (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Funniest behind the scene video of your fave(s)?

I wouldn't say this is the funniest but behind the scene videos from EXO NEXT DOOR are so cringe I can't stop laughing.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Why is your ult bias your ult bias?

Kai - His dancing and his duality! His smile makes me melt. He has htis really happy and pure smile on when dancing that just gets to me!

Woozi - He is just so overwhelmingly talented and he has such a beautiful voice!
 
  • Like
Reactions: planetarium
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Why is your ult bias your ult bias?

I need dumb cuties in my life.
Also Seungkwan's vocal skills are no joke! Very Nice's high note was pretty much why I chose him right away lol.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Why is your ult bias your ult bias?

Individual: No idea. I first fell in love with Jungkook's voice and then after I started looking into him he just ended up being my favorite idol human.

Group: EXO - Well I started off with loving their music but then I started falling in love with the members and now I'm here. It's impossible to not love them honestly. They have great, charming personalities and great music. I don't think I'll ever love a group as much as I love EXO again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread