- Joined
- 23 May 2020
- Messages
- 68
- Reactions Received
- 168
- Location
- jaemin's house
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
wow i never expected to meet a weishennie who's xiaojun biased here , what made you stan wayv?It's Xiaojun! I love his voice so much, and he's super cute. :)
I found their music on Pandora Radio one day. I was really interested by the song "Take Off" so I decided to find out more about them. That's actually how I got into kpop. They were the first group to truly get my attention. I love their personalities and who they are. They are really fun people.wow i never expected to meet a weishennie who's xiaojun biased here , what made you stan wayv?
agreed! their personalities are really unique. btw did you attend the beyond live concert?I found their music on Pandora Radio one day. I was really interested by the song "Take Off" so I decided to find out more about them. That's actually how I got into kpop. They were the first group to truly get my attention. I love their personalities and who they are. They are really fun people.