- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,333
- Reactions Received
- 8,736
- Location
- ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18
- Fandom
- MY/Sone/reveluv
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- whatever i don't care
Oh right you weren't there for the picture on the groupDafuq![]()
who knows :suspepe:Welp luckily I ain't a bg fan
Troll confirmed.Oh right you weren't there for the picture on the group![]()
Yaas tbh on AKP I didn't really wanna give up the "queen" title either so I never really came clean there. There are no gimmicks on KPS so I decided to do the reveal.Sure...
Tbh it's good to come clean who u are, although everyone can fake things online, it's good to be truthful in relationships one builds.
Next week on KPS: Yoda reveals to be a huge BG stan and a secret GFriend hater, known on Twitter as @flopfriend47who knows :suspepe:
I HAVE A BLOG DEDICATED TO GFRIEND :(Next week on KPS: Yoda reveals to be a huge BG stan and a secret GFriend hater, known on Twitter as @flopfriend47
Your name still sucks![]()
Be happy that there's something going on with all this kpop dryness this monthOkay, this is a cool announcement and everything, but where is the Gfriend CB
![]()
I'm a noona nowThen you are a noona!
Oh Jungwoo and I are the same age then ^^
Be happy that there's something going on with all this kpop dryness this month![]()
You rang:pepesus:
No guy would hate RV tho![]()
D R Y
19th June
![]()