Intro Hey There, What's Good, and Greetings (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Hey guys, I'm new here. After jumping around other forums and seeing the last one I was on shut down, I have decided to join a new one. I've been listening to KMusic for 6 years and JMusic for 4.

Fun facts:
  • Cat lady.
  • Slowly but surely learning Japanese.
  • Loves dancing.
  • Introvert.
  • Simmer.
  • Creative, into art.
I listen to a lot of groups and soloists, so I won't get into that. But my top 10 K-artists are - Dreamcatcher, VIXX, Shinhwa, SHINee, TVXQ!, Sonamoo, LOOΠΔ, AKMU, 2PM, SF9.

Nice to meet y'all.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello how we get along just well


P.s I LOVE VIXX AND TVXQ (and too many to name)
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Hey guys, I'm new here. After jumping around other forums and seeing the last one I was on shut down, I have decided to join a new one. I've been listening to KMusic for 6 years and JMusic for 4.

Fun facts:
  • Cat lady.
  • Slowly but surely learning Japanese.
  • Loves dancing.
  • Introvert.
  • Simmer.
  • Creative, into art.
I listen to a lot of groups and soloists, so I won't get into that. But my top 10 K-artists are - Dreamcatcher, VIXX, Shinhwa, SHINee, TVXQ!, Sonamoo, LOOΠΔ, AKMU, 2PM, SF9.

Nice to meet y'all.
OOOOH! I saw SHINee and saw taste! :sj_weary:

Haha. I see a few of those facts that I can relate to. So, we have a bit in common!
I hope to see you more on this site. It is a very friendly site. I hope to be able to talk to you and become friends soon!

Enjoy your stay!~ :pandalove::pandalove:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hi and welcome to kps. J-music, K-music and T-Music here (Thai).
Great to see the asian music thriving with people still.

Nice to meet you, have a splendid time here :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to ks :nekolove:
hope you will enjoy it here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread