- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Heya boyz and gurls ~
Unlike other people I'm not a refugee from AKP or OH since I've prefered gaming forums/german forums. Unfortunately one of them just completely disappeared a while ago without any notification, so I just thought about joining a completely different kind of forum.
Even tho I've been a huge K-POP fan for years, I never thought about joining a site like this.
I stan Twice, furthermore I'm also into Izone, (G)I-dle, BP, EXID (etc, but I'll probably forget a group anyway) but I'm also into a lot of disbanded groups.
During my free time, when I'm not spending my time outside with friends, I'm playing a lot of LoL and Dota auto chess atm.
Aparrently I'm also a huge chess fan, so if anyone wants to fight me hmu :^ )
Some more short facts :
Unlike other people I'm not a refugee from AKP or OH since I've prefered gaming forums/german forums. Unfortunately one of them just completely disappeared a while ago without any notification, so I just thought about joining a completely different kind of forum.
Even tho I've been a huge K-POP fan for years, I never thought about joining a site like this.
I stan Twice, furthermore I'm also into Izone, (G)I-dle, BP, EXID (etc, but I'll probably forget a group anyway) but I'm also into a lot of disbanded groups.
During my free time, when I'm not spending my time outside with friends, I'm playing a lot of LoL and Dota auto chess atm.
Aparrently I'm also a huge chess fan, so if anyone wants to fight me hmu :^ )
Some more short facts :
- 17yo
- Male
- from Germany
- fav animals are cats and penguins
Last edited: