Intro Hi guys it's an intro full of pepehearts (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
welp, better late than never


Hi KPS users
i'm Bara from AKP, a flop user who u used to see in every GFriend posts. I call myself eye of gfriend 10198
i'm male and straight so please don't judge me by my name :pepeheart:
all of you guys seem to be lovely, it's been a while since i saw people like this on forums :pepeheart:
Thanks for your respect for GFriend here, i feel it and appreciate it :pepeheart:
Mods look very strict and reliable, glad to see that :pepeheart:
I believe you guys, please keep treating my girls nicely :pepeheart:
I see many buddies are already here as well :pepeheart: i love you all :pepeheart: i'll follow all of you soon :pepeheart:
keep loving and appreciating gfriend, i'll give you free likes for that :pepeheart:

since i have two eyes i'll keep an eye on this site and one on akp 10202



Thanks for reading!
Watch eunha in this trot to make your day
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ONE MORE BUDDY OMG YASSS :sj_weary:

And yes I expect you to like every post where I mention Eunha or GFriend no matter how obscure the thread is :yolk: :sanapray:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
welp, better late than never


Hi KPS users
i'm Bara from AKP, a flop user who u used to see in every GFriend posts. I call myself eye of gfriend 10198
i'm male and straight so please don't judge me by my name :pepeheart:
all of you guys seem to be lovely, it's been a while since i saw people like this on forums :pepeheart:
Thanks for your respect for GFriend here, i feel it and appreciate it :pepeheart:
Mods look very strict and reliable, glad to see that :pepeheart:
I believe you guys, please keep treating my girls nicely :pepeheart:
I see many buddies are already here as well :pepeheart: i love you all :pepeheart: i'll follow all of you soon :pepeheart:
keep loving and appreciating gfriend, i'll give you free likes for that :pepeheart:

since i have two eyes i'll keep an eye on this site and one on akp 10202



Thanks for reading!
Watch eunha in this trot to make your day
Cute
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ONE MORE BUDDY OMG YASSS :sj_weary:

And yes I expect you to like every post where I mention Eunha or GFriend no matter how obscure the thread is :yolk::sanapray:
i'll try my best :llama_thug:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hey there, welcome! It's nice to see you here! I hope you have an awesome time here.
Thanks!

Yay it's @Bara! One of my favorite Buddies! You always somehow manage to dig 3000 years into my post history anywhere to like very specific GFriend-related posts and I'm all for it :pandahappy: Looking forward to more of the same in the future :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

Let's keep the culture :pandamad:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hello, welcome to the site, its awesome you decided to join. :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread