- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Woah I only just noticed your location is Buddy Hole (shh i'm slow). I approveTHANK YOU ! MY LIFE IS DONE !![]()
![]()
![]()
I changed it not a long time ago xD Maybe that's why you didn't notice that beforeWoah I only just noticed your location is Buddy Hole (shh i'm slow). I approve
![]()
![]()
![]()
TasteI changed it not a long time ago xD Maybe that's why you didn't notice that before
GFRIEND had been first in my most listened artists in 2016, 2018 and is the most listened in 2019 so far 😂 😂
I DID COME THERE !!! But I will post more often ! I PromiseTasteAbout the same for me too actually...
![]()
![]()
![]()
I like you too 😉hello and welcome!! (though we already spoke lol)
I think I like you![]()
Let me know you first xD But I think you're a nice person
do u love me![]()
i am THE NICEST HERELet me know you first xD But I think you're a nice person
Hello! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here~![]()
THANK YOU !!! I AM HAPPY TO HAVE JOINED I MET NICE PEOPLE :))welcome to ks!!! Hope you like it here!
Also post a lot to get your badges quickly!![]()
Aww Thank you~ I'm happy that you think that way. <3THANK YOU !!! I AM HAPPY TO HAVE JOINED I MET NICE PEOPLE :))
especially goyo 😆
I quite appreciate Naruto in my childhood but my favorite is probably Magical DoremiAww Thank you~ I'm happy that you think that way. <3
What's your favourite anime?
I've never actually watched Magical Doremi and I think I've outgrown that sort of genre now. I would have loved that sort of stuff as a child.I quite appreciate Naruto in my childhood but my favorite is probably Magical Doremi![]()
I never watched any of these :(I've never actually watched Magical Doremi and I think I've outgrown that sort of genre now. I would have loved that sort of stuff as a child.
Mine are Natusme Yuujinchou, Bungou Stray Dogs or Gintama. I can't choose between them![]()