Intro Hi I am new here, feel free to ask me anything (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I knew I'd seen it somewhere. It's a GL isn't it?

I don't plan on watching it but the animation is really nice ^^
Yes it is a Yuri !!! I love yuri actually :lovelycooky:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
How did you get to know PassCode? Dreamcatcher?
I knew Dreamcatcher back in 2015, before they changed their name and when they debuted again I was curious to see their debut song !
I WAS LIKE : HEY I KNOW THESE FACES

I discovered PassCode because of youtube in 2016 I guess with NINJA BOMBER, which is still my favorite track from them even today

What about you ?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I knew Dreamcatcher back in 2015, before they changed their name and when they debuted again I was curious to see their debut song !
I WAS LIKE : HEY I KNOW THESE FACES

I discovered PassCode because of youtube in 2016 I guess with NINJA BOMBER, which is still my favorite track from them even today

What about you ?
I discovered Dreamcatcher in August 2017 when I was just beginning to know kpop. Right upon knowing that kpop was a mix of genres; I searched for kpop groups that do heavy metal. I found Dreamcatcher. Quite honestly; Dreamcatcher is the single reason why I am here now. I'd have lost interest fast otherwise.

PassCode came last year when someone posted their Taking You Out MV on akp. It was instant love and that song is still my favorite from them. The poster described Yuna as a little monster; and she is indeed quite an impressive screamer.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I discovered Dreamcatcher in August 2017 when I was just beginning to know kpop. Right upon knowing that kpop was a mix of genres; I searched for kpop groups that do heavy metal. I found Dreamcatcher. Quite honestly; Dreamcatcher is the single reason why I am here now. I'd have lost interest fast otherwise.

PassCode came last year when someone posted their Taking You Out MV on akp. It was instant love and that song is still my favorite from them. The poster described Yuna as a little monster; and she is indeed quite an impressive screamer.
Not many Kpop groups does Rock or heavy metal stuff comparing to Japan though 😝
Yeah Yuna is a great screamer !
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Fancy
Yes or Yes
Dance the Night Away
What is Love?
Signal
Cheer Up
Likey
Heartshaker

those are my absolute favs but any twice song is a bop
All songs included in Yes or Yes album and FANCY album were great !
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
those albums made me stan twice :rosesmug: :sj_weary::sanapray:
Actually I followed the girls since Sixteen but I only had liked their debut album but hype came again last year 😉
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread