- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
That's okay <3I never watched any of these :(
What's the anime in your sig btw? It looks so cute.
That's okay <3I never watched any of these :(
It is Citrus !That's okay <3
What's the anime in your sig btw? It looks so cute.![]()
I knew I'd seen it somewhere. It's a GL isn't it?It is Citrus !![]()
Yes it is a Yuri !!! I love yuri actuallyI knew I'd seen it somewhere. It's a GL isn't it?
I don't plan on watching it but the animation is really nice ^^
I knew Dreamcatcher back in 2015, before they changed their name and when they debuted again I was curious to see their debut song !How did you get to know PassCode? Dreamcatcher?
No, I said she hasn't verified her acc. You have, it seems.I did verified mine ? I forgot if I did that or not
I thought I had forgotten 😂No, I said she hasn't verified her acc. You have, it seems.
I discovered Dreamcatcher in August 2017 when I was just beginning to know kpop. Right upon knowing that kpop was a mix of genres; I searched for kpop groups that do heavy metal. I found Dreamcatcher. Quite honestly; Dreamcatcher is the single reason why I am here now. I'd have lost interest fast otherwise.I knew Dreamcatcher back in 2015, before they changed their name and when they debuted again I was curious to see their debut song !
I WAS LIKE : HEY I KNOW THESE FACES
I discovered PassCode because of youtube in 2016 I guess with NINJA BOMBER, which is still my favorite track from them even today
What about you ?
Not many Kpop groups does Rock or heavy metal stuff comparing to Japan though 😝I discovered Dreamcatcher in August 2017 when I was just beginning to know kpop. Right upon knowing that kpop was a mix of genres; I searched for kpop groups that do heavy metal. I found Dreamcatcher. Quite honestly; Dreamcatcher is the single reason why I am here now. I'd have lost interest fast otherwise.
PassCode came last year when someone posted their Taking You Out MV on akp. It was instant love and that song is still my favorite from them. The poster described Yuna as a little monster; and she is indeed quite an impressive screamer.
Thank you ! I have joined for one week now 😃Welcome to KS![]()
I might answer Likey and Girls like usfavorite twice song?
btw welcome!!!![]()
All songs included in Yes or Yes album and FANCY album were great !Fancy
Yes or Yes
Dance the Night Away
What is Love?
Signal
Cheer Up
Likey
Heartshaker
those are my absolute favs but any twice song is a bop
Actually I followed the girls since Sixteen but I only had liked their debut album but hype came again last year 😉those albums made me stan twice![]()
![]()
I follow Kpop for almost five years now ❤im a new kpop fan (started following it around october)
but i've stayed loyal to them![]()
![]()
I was only seventeen years old at this time 😅😂wow you're a veteran![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()