Intro Hi I am new here, feel free to ask me anything (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I just joined this forum last week-end and I would like to let you an opportunity to learn more about myself 😊
Ask me anything and I’ll answer !
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
where are you from? :D

or if you dont want to say, then what made you join kps?
I come from Switzerland 🇨🇭
I joined because I wanted to know more about K-pop comebacks +++
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
ooh thats so cool!

i see a lot of fandom names in your sig but im not sure which groups a lot of them tie too. who is your ult group?
I would say GFRIEND :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
have u also been following Boruto or did you leave it with Naruto? :d
I didn't tried Boruto x)) but my brother did !
Honestly recently I watch only yuri anime 😂
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I didn't tried Boruto x)) but my brother did !
Honestly recently I watch only yuri anime 😂
oh. whats ur favorite yuri? i have watched some, but it's one of genres i have watched least
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
oh. whats ur favorite yuri? i have watched some, but it's one of genres i have watched least
I quite appreciate Sakura Trick, NTR - Netsuzou Trap and Yagate kimi ni naru (Bloom into you)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Actually I was meaning to ask you in the GFriend thread, do you have a bias? Just so I know who to spam you with
Eunha, Yerin and Yuju x)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Tir

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I quite appreciate Sakura Trick, NTR - Netsuzou Trap and Yagate kimi ni naru (Bloom into you)
i have been meant to watch bloom into you but i will check out the others too
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread