Intro HI Im New looking for friends (4 Viewers)

Joined
27 July 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
86
Location
US
Website
www.asianfanfics.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi this is SONEReveluv.
I am a girl and from the US.
I enjoy watching anime, drawing, writing fanfiction, listening to vocaloid music and listening to kpop music of course.
At the moment my favorite groups are Red Velvet, Girls Generation, Gfriend.
But I'll listen to any group!
I'm looking for friends.
I'm just glad I joined!
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Hi this is SONEReveluv.
I am a girl and from the US.
I enjoy watching anime, drawing, writing fanfiction, listening to vocaloid music and listening to kpop music of course.
At the moment my favorite groups are Red Velvet, Girls Generation, Gfriend.
A Sone and a Reveluv?

Welcome!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome to forum :pikahappy: GG stan eh, u have great taste :)

Also, what are your favorite animes? Are you currently watching sth?

Visit anime section as well if ur interested, always happy to see new folks there : )
 
Joined
27 July 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
86
Location
US
Website
www.asianfanfics.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to forum :pikahappy: GG stan eh, u have great taste :)

Also, what are your favorite animes? Are you currently watching sth?

Visit anime section as well if ur interested, always happy to see new folks there : )
Currently Im watching Noragami and
Maid Sama.

I like many anime its hard to choose favorites
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Welcome, u can tell my UB (ultimate bias) is SNSD n Jessica from my name n dp, I also like BP Rosé n getting into Gfriend n newer groups too.
Hope u enjoy ur time here!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Currently Im watching Noragami and
Maid Sama.

I like many anime its hard to choose favorites
I love those anime!

The intros for Noragami are so good :sj_weary:
Noragami is one of my favourite anime. How do you find it so far?
 
Joined
27 July 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
86
Location
US
Website
www.asianfanfics.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome, u can tell my UB (ultimate bias) is SNSD n Jessica from my name n dp, I also like BP Rosé n getting into Gfriend n newer groups too.
Hope u enjoy ur time here!
Welcome, u can tell my UB (ultimate bias) is SNSD n Jessica from my name n dp, I also like BP Rosé n getting into Gfriend n newer groups too.
Hope u enjoy ur time here!
Thanks! Awesome! 😊😊😊😊
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Currently Im watching Noragami and
Maid Sama.

I like many anime its hard to choose favorites
Dragon maid? I'm bit interested about that one, has it been good so far?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread