Intro Hi!! I'm new~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Helloooo, I just discovered this forum today! It's been a long time since I've been in an active forum, but I'm really excited to explore this one :pikahappy:
I'm also super jazzed to have an excuse to make sigs again~

I'm Jade and I'm old....^^' ; she/her, I'm a photoshop artist and I make resin keychains <3

Anyway, I've been into kpop for 3 years so far, the groups I stan the hardest are BTS, Oneus, Brown Eyed Girls and Mamamoo -but I listen to pretty much everything. I've also gotten really into Gfriend recently, and I'm heavily into khiphop and krnb. I also really dig NCT, Stray Kids, and TXT. Outside of kpop I'm into anime( though I'm probably years behind on a lot of stuff ^^") , video games and cosplay.
If anyone here is into Dragon Age, Nier, Twin Peaks or Visual Kei, hmu!
letgetit3.png
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448


I'm lowkey into visual kei; although I don't listen to many bands. I'm far more into idol rock. Most of the groups I follow are Japanese alt-idol groups. Most prominently PassCode.

 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
welcome ! who are your biases from your favorite groups ?
Namjoon was my ult for 2 years.. and somehow Yoongi came up and dethroned him :pepecry2: But I'm in denial,..
For Oneus its Seoho, for Mamamoo its Wheein, and then for B.E.G its Ga in. I love everyone though o-o

I'm lowkey into visual kei; although I don't listen to many bands. I'm far more into idol rock. Most of the groups I follow are Japanese alt-idol groups. Most prominently PassCode.
I'm not sure I know anything about Idol rock? I'll definitely look them up though. I've just been big into Visual kei since 07/, but tbh I don't know many of the newer bands ^^" I kinda fell out of the fandom after a tone of the music was blocked from the USA a while back.
 
  • Love
Reactions: cosmic_gayls
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'm not sure I know anything about Idol rock? I'll definitely look them up though. I've just been big into Visual kei since 07/, but tbh I don't know many of the newer bands ^^" I kinda fell out of the fandom after a tone of the music was blocked from the USA a while back.
Here is a sample of my top two favourite groups.







 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Namjoon was my ult for 2 years.. and somehow Yoongi came up and dethroned him :pepecry2: But I'm in denial,..
For Oneus its Seoho, for Mamamoo its Wheein, and then for B.E.G its Ga in. I love everyone though o-o
namjoons my ult along with suyeon from weme and our mamamoo and b.e.g biases are the same :nekolove:
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
namjoons my ult along with suyeon from weme and our mamamoo and b.e.g biases are the same :nekolove:
Oh yaya!! :lovelycooky: ahh, and I swear I've been looking for other ppl that like B.E.G(or even know who they are) for sooO long T.T
And I need to look more into weme..



And thanks everyone ^.^
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread