I'm working on my avatar, LOL! But hello, you can call me Odette. It's just an alias, but, oh well.
I'm Filipino and thus, I've been aware of K-Pop for a long time. (If I'm not mistaken, K-Pop reaching other Asian countries in proximity to SK was always a bigger priority than Western markets, although I guess since a lot of groups have broken into Western people's attention, it's now a major goal in the industry too?)
I'm bisexual and have lots of different interests like singing. I'm also autistic, which seems to weird to bring up but... it's just a "so you know" thing in case I do/say stuff that some people here may find odd.
Although I liked a lot of older-generation K-Pop groups like Girls' Generation, Loona is what's getting me back into this whole thing. I also like EXID and thought Itzy's debut was great.
I haven't found a boy group I've liked much music-wise (but it is worth noting that my taste in music is really specific with either gender, hence me only talking about three groups in this intro post), but I know they're all so talented and they work+train so hard. And good-looking, but that's another story.
I'm Filipino and thus, I've been aware of K-Pop for a long time. (If I'm not mistaken, K-Pop reaching other Asian countries in proximity to SK was always a bigger priority than Western markets, although I guess since a lot of groups have broken into Western people's attention, it's now a major goal in the industry too?)
I'm bisexual and have lots of different interests like singing. I'm also autistic, which seems to weird to bring up but... it's just a "so you know" thing in case I do/say stuff that some people here may find odd.
Although I liked a lot of older-generation K-Pop groups like Girls' Generation, Loona is what's getting me back into this whole thing. I also like EXID and thought Itzy's debut was great.
I haven't found a boy group I've liked much music-wise (but it is worth noting that my taste in music is really specific with either gender, hence me only talking about three groups in this intro post), but I know they're all so talented and they work+train so hard. And good-looking, but that's another story.