Intro Hi there, German K-pop fan and cat lover here :-) (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Hi everyone :dubuwave:

My name is Christian, I'm 29 and I come from Germany. I found this forum through Google because I was looking for a nice, welcoming K-pop community and it looks like I found exactly what I was looking for 🥰 Really excited to be here. Some general info about me:

I live near Munich in Germany and just finished my master's degree in media informatics. My hobbies are watching movies and series, games and of course listening to and watching K-pop contents. I also love cooking and photography.

I have 3 cats. Lily and her two children Felix and Mimi. We adopted Lily in 2018 when she was a stray cat and then found out that she's pregnant 😸

I discovered K-pop at the end of 2018 when YouTube randomly recommended BLACKPINK's "BOOMBAYAH" MV to me. I decided to give it a listen and was immediately blown away. This infected me with the K-pop virus and then I consumed all types of content and info to discover more artists and get to know the industry.

A few of my favorite groups are TWICE, EVERGLOW, CLC, BVNDIT and IZ*ONE. I also like to listen to solo artists such as Sunmi or Hong Jin Young (I love trot).

I'm looking forward to having nice conversations with you all :nekolove:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
:dubuwave:

I'm sure you'll like it here :)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Thank you all so much for the nice welcome :bigcatlove:


Supi, noch 2 Deutschsprachige hier 😀
Ich lerne Deutsch aber meine Muttersprache ist Französisch
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
NIce to meet you! I´m not German, but I live nearby :). I also remember Boombayah being one of first kpop songs. I think I watched a choreography with that song.

Have fun around!! Hope to talk to you, though I´m not a big fan of girl groups ♥.

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and chris_m

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread