Rumor Hidden SM rookies were sighted (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Where were they? Is that an airport?
I have no god damn idea. It doesn't look like an airpost though.... But they are with managers so who the hell knows!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If there's 6 of them then I'm assuming that they must be for a new unit, SM have been introducing new members three at a time so far so if they are gonna introduce 6 at once then they must be planning on launching a whole new group! Either that or they aren't all gonna be introduced at the same time...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If there's 6 of them then I'm assuming that they must be for a new unit, SM have been introducing new members three at a time so far so if they are gonna introduce 6 at once then they must be planning on launching a whole new group! Either that or they aren't all gonna be introduced at the same time...
But they seem to be moving like a unit... If they aren't going to be introduced at the same time they wouldn't be lumped together for activities I think.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I have no god damn idea. It doesn't look like an airpost though.... But they are with managers so who the hell knows!
They might be going out somewhere as a reward for doing well in the monthly evaluations if SM had organised it that would explain the managers being there...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They might be going out somewhere as a reward for doing well in the monthly evaluations if SM had organised it that would explain the managers being there...
That would explain them being together once at the NCT concert, but this is the 2nd time those 6 are seen together. Unless that is a totally different group of trainees, but I somehow doubt it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That would explain them being together once at the NCT concert, but this is the 2nd time those 6 are seen together. Unless that is a totally different group of trainees, but I somehow doubt it.
I assume that three are 99/00 liners for a new unit (most likely Thailand or Indonesia) and three are new Dreamies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
They’re hot :llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I assume that three are 99/00 liners for a new unit (most likely Thailand or Indonesia) and three are new Dreamies.
that seems reasonable, but I think there are no 99 liners. For a new unit (assuming already debuted members will also be there) the new members will be the younger members.

I think 2000 is the oldest for new members. but if they are dreamies... If they are they are 14 or 15 at the youngest, because they look pretty tall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Where were they? Is that an airport?
I have no god damn idea. It doesn't look like an airpost though.... But they are with managers so who the hell knows!
might have been SuperShow 7 (Super Junior concert). The Dreamies went there as well...


As for the trainees, it will all depend on their age: they might be new unit-members, but they might also be future dreamies
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
that seems reasonable, but I think there are no 99 liners. For a new unit (assuming already debuted members will also be there) the new members will be the younger members.

I think 2000 is the oldest for new members. but if they are dreamies... If they are they are 14 or 15 at the youngest, because they look pretty tall.
Yeah, I'd say 00 line would be the oldest for Korean members right now but because other countries don't have mandatory military service foreign members could still be older, I think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh I can’t wait for sm to drop more info on them I wonder if they’ll be n an nct unit or be part of nct dream
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I don't know it seems weird to me that some of them don't wear any mask
while all smrookies wear mask when they haven't been announce
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't know it seems weird to me that some of them don't wear any mask
while all smrookies wear mask when they haven't been announce
All 6 of the trainees are wearing a mask though?

Mabe you are looking at some of the staff!
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
All 6 of the trainees are wearing a mask though?

Mabe you are looking at some of the staff!
Oh yes its just that one of them wear a white mask
it looked like he didn't have a mask on his face
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread