hmmm...... (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Some people don't know they're solos stans or so toxic about their favorite groups until its brung to their attention by others, and even then they like to refuse to believe it. They see this as protecting their dignity and are very much in denial but I wont go into it too much. I've witnessed it a few times in person and on here. I just want to know why they get such satisfaction in bringing down a group that is most likely friends with their favorite idols. I dunno its so silly to me like sure everyone has their biases but going as far to hate on the rest of the group, or a sister/brother group is crazy. Now imagine if that person saw hate to their favs and try to defend them?? IN reality they cant because they do it to other artists..?
I need good calm opinions on this cus maybe I'm wrong I dunno.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread