- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
idkAre you sure you made your title ten characters
blackpink or red velvet quickYou failure
knew it, I already started turning my aesthetic rv lol
It’s going greatknew it, I already started turning my aesthetic rv lol
how is it? I had a yeri gif in the middle, but only 4 images were allowed in the sigIt’s going great![]()
I just changed it, thank youTrying to show off your aesthetic? It's nice!~
So beautifulhow is it? I had a yeri gif in the middle, but only 4 images were allowed in the sig![]()
thanks dummySo beautiful![]()
My dps stay for months unlike you >:(thanks dummy
you should change your dp tbh
I hate my aesthetic, let me change it oofMy dps stay for months unlike you >:(