Intro Hola I'm new here :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 May 2021
Messages
30
Reactions Received
57
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi I'm new I honestly don't know a lot but anyway groups I stan are BTS, Stray Kids, TXT, Enhyphen, Got7, Ikon, Itzy, Twice, Blackpink. I love all groups tbh even if I don't stan them. I'm an army and a stay as my name says Idk what else to say but yeah hi I guess.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love your taste! Welcome!
My ult groups are EXO BTS NCT Stray Kids Ateez and Itzy :sanapray: but I stan a ton of groups like in my signature
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
hola. welcome here! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask around! We are pretty nice here!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
welcome!!! who is your bts bias?
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
welcome!!! we both stan twice and itzy! who're your biases?? mine are dahyun and yuna
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
:dubuwave:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Hello!!! nice to see another BG stan! who are your biases?
 
Joined
31 May 2021
Messages
30
Reactions Received
57
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't have one. I'm an OT7
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi I'm new I honestly don't know a lot but anyway groups I stan are BTS, Stray Kids, TXT, Enhyphen, Got7, Ikon, Itzy, Twice, Blackpink. I love all groups tbh even if I don't stan them. I'm an army and a stay as my name says Idk what else to say but yeah hi I guess.
Hiiiiii I'm Steph! I'm one of the resident ARMYs here, so I think we'd be fine friends!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread