- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Holy Batman Weekly Is My New Favorite Thing
Jesus H Christ.
Where has Weekly been all my life.
I literally just watched this a second ago and it made me fall down stairs.
I haven't been this excited about a debut in FOREVER....... Years ...
HOLY SHIT.
It's a freaking awesome song.
Without any weird shit.
It's fun.
The girls are gorgeous.
It's freaking catchy.
There's no swag.
No pretension.
Just awesome bright kpop.
Ahhhhh!
Last time I was this stoked it was ELRIS's B-Sides masterpiece This Is Me.
So how do I learn everything there is to know in an hour?
Girl welding the trombone is my fav.
Weekly! This is your freaking week!
Jesus H Christ.
Where has Weekly been all my life.
I literally just watched this a second ago and it made me fall down stairs.
I haven't been this excited about a debut in FOREVER....... Years ...
HOLY SHIT.
It's a freaking awesome song.
Without any weird shit.
It's fun.
The girls are gorgeous.
It's freaking catchy.
There's no swag.
No pretension.
Just awesome bright kpop.
Ahhhhh!
Last time I was this stoked it was ELRIS's B-Sides masterpiece This Is Me.
So how do I learn everything there is to know in an hour?
Girl welding the trombone is my fav.
Weekly! This is your freaking week!