Honestly Would You Be Jealous If Your Bias Was Dating? (1 Viewer)

Would it bother you at all?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

    Votes: 27 77.1%

  • Total voters
    35

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Honestly Would You Be Jealous If Your Bias Was Dating?


I have 5 main biases.

Yoona, Tzuyu, Nayoung, Seolhyun, and Yeonwoo.


If I'm 100% honest. Like no lying to myself.

2 of these would bother me.


Tzuyu and Nayoung.

I would of course be happy for them. Would always support them and want them to be happy and find love.

But I wouldn't be able to get rid of feelings of being jealous.

I have no delusions of "dating" them of course.

But I know it would slightly affect me.


Can you be 100% honest? Would it bother you? Even a little bit? Even if you're happy for them would you feel any feeling of disappointment, even if the feeling is "irrational"?





P.S. don't you all say no! Leave me out in the cold all alone embarrassing myself....

πŸ˜‚
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
naah I would never be jealous.

And literlly my ub ( Eun Jiwon) was married lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nope. When Chen had his "scandal" I was just like "Aw, he looks so happy and adorable"

Also, I usually give props to whoever they are dating for their strong game lmao
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Jessica was already in a rumored relationship by the time I got into her.
Qri and Sojin are both older so I just assumed they were already dating and didn't bat an eye when it turned out to be true
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m the opposite lol. In fact, I get super happy when my biases find someone they care for deeply. If they’re happy, I’m happy.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
πŸŒΌπ”£π”©π”¬π”³π”’π”― π”€π”žπ”―π”‘π”’π”«
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I would be a little sulky but I wouldn't mind it. I would be happy for them no matter what
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
No. I actually rejoice at the hypothetical idea that she might be dating, maybe because I see her chiefly as a daughter. I want her to be happy.
That's gonna be me when Cherry Bullet starts dating
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have accepted that they're all dating already (since they're full grown men) so I don't feel anything but happy for them once they're actually revealed. I just feel a bit worried because I know they're going to get lots of hate. I guess it's because I see them all more as my children than as ideal types or whatever. Well maybe kind of not Jungkook since he falls into my ideal category but I don't really think I would be jealous if he's ever in a relationship. I'm kind of already expecting him to be in one. I'm just super curious about what his partner would be like and I hope they're the best possible human out there for him.
 

Mayday

πŸ“Your 1-Up GirlπŸ“
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have accepted that they're all dating already (since they're full grown men) so I don't feel anything but happy for them once they're actually revealed. I just feel a bit worried because I know they're going to get lots of hate. I guess it's because I see them all more as my children than as ideal types or whatever. Well maybe kind of not Jungkook since he falls into my ideal category but I don't really think I would be jealous if he's ever in a relationship. I'm kind of already expecting him to be in one. I'm just super curious about what his partner would be like and I hope they're the best possible human out there for him.
I mean, but who wouldn't get jealous if their husband had a mistress?
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Nope! I I wish he would finally start dating thoooo
Ravi making love songs needs to happen more often :pandaamazed::pandaamazed::pandaamazed:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Unless it’s one of my ships, I’m jumping off a cliff
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread