Honestly Would You Be Jealous If Your Bias Was Dating? (1 Viewer)

Would it bother you at all?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

    Votes: 27 77.1%

  • Total voters
    35

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm sure my faves are either already dating or have dated plenty of people in the past. Might as well be happy for them. They probably want love more than anything.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
No. Here's why. While all of the bias' I have are attractive, I am not physically attracted to them. I, ipso facto, would not pursue a relationship with him if I were asked. Thus, I wouldn't care enough to be jealous that he was dating someone else.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Nah, I wouldn't be jealous.

If my UB actually started dating I'd be like "F*cking finally!". With my other biases I'd be happy for them too. I don't really have that attachment to them like that, not romantically at all.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I'm not attracted to my biases, especially not the guys lmao. A lot of them have probably dated in secret. I hope they will be able to date openly if they want and be happy.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm preeeetty sure they are all dating or were dating at some point as they are all grown adults. And I'm sure they're not all virgins either lmao. I always think it's hilarious how often fans think they're innocent and must be protected.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
So is the consensus everyone is more mature than me?

😂
No I'm not. Rn my UB is Jess so I'm not jealous cos I want her to be happy even if nobody likes TK n (she might hv broken up w/him.)

But my bias Rosé (I'm like more than twice her age so I don't exactly believe I'll ever date her or even really want to other than a win a date with an idol kinda thing) but if I ever find out she's in a relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend or just dating, I'd b jealous of whoever is lucky enuf to be born close to her age n right enuf for her to date that person, if that makes sense.

Tl:dr -Jess no, Rosé yes.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Nope. Jessica can date. Sowon can date. Nayeon can date. I'm actually encouraging these people to get out there.

Would I be jealous if Doyoung or Soobin dates? Not really lol. I've still got my dreams at night ^^
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
NOBODY IS TOUCHING MY WENDY YOU GOT THAT 😡:pandamad:



NOBODY SHE IS MINE.

so yes I would lol. Seohyun can go date though.
mood, me to sehun
 
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When Baekhyun's dating came out years ago I felt very jealous first. But with that situation I got really into Taeyeon too so I changed my mindset on it since I started loving her a lot and thought they deserved each other. Even today I still hope they're together or at least on good terms.

Main reason why I don't think like that anymore is because I'm in a relationship myself now so I think it would be weird to be that into him (or another bias) in that way now. I admire him in different ways. So to answer - no, I hope he is happy no matter who he's with, and if anything I hope he is dating. Of course I would think that person is lucky and hope they treat him well but I wouldn't actually feel jealous now.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
But now that I've become more religious I actually find it way worse
🤣shouldn't it be the other way around.

Like chouku said, if I was somehow given an opprotunity to be with them, I actually would decline, I wouldn't want to date if I even could, but somehow somekind of feeling would be there
Honestly, idols [or celebrities in general] are busy. I don't know if I could deal with not having sex on a regular basis😅
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
24
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My main biases are Jaemin, Chanyeol, Onew, Sana, and like 7 members is SVT (Mingyu, Vernon, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Jeonghan, and The8)

Honestly, I wouldn't be jealous if any of them are dating.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread