- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Jinx lol 😂
What do you havehi hello
prepared to start a trade ring?
do i have anything you want? or is there anyone you're interested in for a potential trade ring.
i have one debt i can possibly collect
forever holding my hand
I might be interested tooWhat do you have
im sure i can get him somewhere else so shoot your shotI might be interested too![]()
it depends what she wantsim sure i can get him somewhere else so shoot your shotyou have more cards, more chances
I have to pass for nowaoa choa
bleach yasutora
bleach keigo
jujutsu megumi
loona vivi
mamamoo hwasa
red velvet wendy
i also have exo lay, baekhyun, do, and kai
and Lee hi 2 i can confidently get back from someone
XD all my cards are cards everyone already has or isnt collecting.I have to pass for now![]()
Exactly … I am only interested by your Hyewon rareXD all my cards are cards everyone already has or isnt collecting.
id take another common for it but i have a feeling your BSS cards are off limits XDExactly … I am only interested by your Hyewon rare
I have a bap rareid take another common for it but i have a feeling your BSS cards are off limits XD
if you happen to get a b.a.p rare in the future, ill trade hyewon![]()
I have a lot of cards for trade! I am sure you’ll find one you wantid take another common for it but i have a feeling your BSS cards are off limits XD
if you happen to get a b.a.p rare in the future, ill trade hyewon![]()
if I trade my bap daehyun to nina for hyewon rare, would you take hyewon rare for hoshi plus common debt?I have a lot of cards for trade! I am sure you’ll find one you want
oooo i love a good trade ring.if I trade my bap daehyun to nina for hyewon rare, would you take hyewon rare for hoshi plus common debt?
Okayif I trade my bap daehyun to nina for hyewon rare, would you take hyewon rare for hoshi plus common debt?