Found Hoshi 2 (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,545
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
hi hello
prepared to start a trade ring?

do i have anything you want? or is there anyone you're interested in for a potential trade ring.
i have one debt i can possibly collect



:pepecry1::bigcatlove:forever holding my hand
What do you have
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,545
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
aoa choa
bleach yasutora
bleach keigo
jujutsu megumi
loona vivi
mamamoo hwasa
red velvet wendy


i also have exo lay, baekhyun, do, and kai
and Lee hi 2 i can confidently get back from someone
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
im sure i can get him somewhere else so shoot your shot :bigcatlove: you have more cards, more chances
it depends what she wants :haylul: if I don't have anything or I might collect a set later, you can have him
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Nina and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
aoa choa
bleach yasutora
bleach keigo
jujutsu megumi
loona vivi
mamamoo hwasa
red velvet wendy


i also have exo lay, baekhyun, do, and kai
and Lee hi 2 i can confidently get back from someone
I have to pass for now :teatea:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joy 3
Enhypen Jungwon
Kamiyado Mei
Kai 5
Some NCT units members
Jennie 5
LOONA sub-units (priority to my biases)
Lowest priority: NU’EST member I don’t have
AleXa (except 5)
Verivery members I don’t have

Rares:
SF9 Chani rare
Seventeen rares I don’t have
Dreamcatcher Gahyeon rare
Taemin 1 rare
Baekhyun 1 rare
ONEUS rares (except Ravn, Hwanwoong and Xion)
IZ*ONE rares I don’t have (Wonyoung, Hitomi, Minju, Chaewon, Hyewon)
EVERGLOW rares (except E:U and Mia)
Gfriend rares (Eunha, Yuju)
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,545
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Exactly … I am only interested by your Hyewon rare
id take another common for it but i have a feeling your BSS cards are off limits XD

if you happen to get a b.a.p rare in the future, ill trade hyewon :icgyu:
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
id take another common for it but i have a feeling your BSS cards are off limits XD

if you happen to get a b.a.p rare in the future, ill trade hyewon :icgyu:
I have a bap rare:hayshook: You want daehyun?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Nina
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
id take another common for it but i have a feeling your BSS cards are off limits XD

if you happen to get a b.a.p rare in the future, ill trade hyewon :icgyu:
I have a lot of cards for trade! I am sure you’ll find one you want
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I have a lot of cards for trade! I am sure you’ll find one you want
if I trade my bap daehyun to nina for hyewon rare, would you take hyewon rare for hoshi plus common debt?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread