Appreciation How can a person be this beautiful (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,014
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
maybe she was born with it
maybe it's maybelline PS!!!

it's a joke people - I'm not saying Karina has done or not done plastic surgery
It's the perks of being a millenium baby. Once every millenium the gods bless one human with everything, and Karina happens to be that lucky baby that was born back then in 2000 :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,491
Reactions Received
55,268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,971
It's the perks of being a millenium baby. Once every millenium the gods bless one human with everything, and Karina happens to be that lucky baby that was born back then in 2000 :sanapray:
and god did it again in 2004??? lol

There is only one other that tops her beauty, but that is just my own opinion ofc :fingerpoke:
we need names

wonyoung?
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,014
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
and god did it again in 2004??? lol



we need names

wonyoung?
Well, yes and no. The date is correct too, but the one I speak of is an actual goddess herself
I am not telling, but I'll give a picture :kirbypop:


Gz4U7UCbAAAfxLR.jpg
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and fdonce

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Somnia
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male
maybe she was born with it
maybe it's maybelline PS!!!

it's a joke people - I'm not saying Karina has done or not done plastic surgery
Karina, pre-debut photos:

87283113_n.jpg


8c3bf3546f0.jpg


She is a natural born beauty indeed! But let's face reality: there's a reason why Seoul has 9 skin clinics.
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,014
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I dunno it's hard to picture sullyoon in aespa...
but then again LSM has a great eye for talent
LSM wouldn't be able to change her mind, because Sullyoon picked JYPe simply because they have Sana lol. All of the big 3 accepted Sullyoon to join them but she picked JYPe because of Twice's Sana being there.

I also feel like you that it would be hard to imagine Sullyoon being in Aespa. If I look at it now she'd be so out of place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,491
Reactions Received
55,268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,971
LSM wouldn't be able to change her mind, because Sullyoon picked JYPe simply because they have Sana lol. All of the big 3 accepted Sullyoon to join them but she picked JYPe because of Twice's Sana being there.

I also feel like you that it would be hard to imagine Sullyoon being in Aespa. If I look at it now she'd be so out of place.
I remember that from the fridge interview she did with sana...
I dunno my friend I've managed to convince people to do some "interesting" stuff lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread