how did you meet your current best friend (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 April 2019
Messages
48
Reactions Received
260
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I meet my current best friend in the womb, unfortunately, we were born together and we became best friends :(

But how did you meet your current best friend/closest friend?
63BB0752-7B01-430C-B9B6-6CE24EAD4D28.jpeg


appreciate this beautiful photo of chaeyoung​
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The first one was a boy who lived on the same street as me so we hung out at each other's houses quite often. We were also in the same class. But then I moved.

The next one was my next door neighbour who was in my class as well. This time it was a girl. We had very different personalities but we never argued and we stuck together like glue. I met my two other best friends because they were in the same class as me as well. But, I moved again.

Then, I made friends with the girl who joined the school on the same day as me. People always asked if we were sisters because we joined on the same day and we both hung out together a lot. A new girl joined shortly after us and we all became really close. But... I moved again.

Next, it was two girls who were in the same class as me again. I didn't really like my class but they were the only two who made it better for me. I only stayed there for a year before moving agin.

Finally, I met this girl on the first day of school. We were all new and I had a friend who introduced me to her as she was going to be in my class as well. We didn't really warm up to each other at first - she was really scary back then. But we somehow became good friends. The other two have been in my class for a while now as well but I only got realy close to them around a year ago. We hang out as a 4 a lot of the time now. I haven't moved since then thankfully :sanapray:

Edit: I think I'm blind. I didn't see the word 'current' :nekosweat:
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't have friends in real life so I can't say much about that.

Online, however, I met @Vikki on akp last year. I didn't talk to her much, or at all, until we joined the same discord server. After joining that server, we got to know each other and have been good friends ever since. I never would have thought that we'd ever become friends, but I'm so glad we did. :yolk:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
>-> you know you love me, but yeah I meet my her in the womb :((
.
.
.
I met my 2nd closet friend on AKP/KPS she is like really taller then me and we became close friends <333 @TwentyOneJongdae
I. Love. You. So. Much.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't have friends in real life so I can't say much about that.

Online, however, I met @Vikki on akp last year. I didn't talk to her much, or at all, until we joined the same discord server. After joining that server, we got to know each other and have been good friends ever since. I never would have thought that we'd ever become friends, but I'm so glad we did. :yolk:
:pandalove:
Same for me, I met my best online friends @Panda and Lex on akp. My irl best friend I met because we were on the same robotics team in high school.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I met her online. Our mutual friend (at the time) introduced us to each other. The thing is, he deactivated his account a few days after sadly, and we both lost contact with him. We continued to talk though, and, well, now we have been best friends for almost 8 years! :llama_squish:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
well our family are family since decades and her dad and my mom got married to each other when I was like 4 or 5. We both the same age also.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread