How do I get my friends to talk to me after they're mad at me for things I do wrong? (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
so every time I go off on friends' friends, or do or say something wrong, they would block me every where, tell everyone around them about what I said or did, make every one ignore me and I tried to find different ways to get them to talk to me and nothing worked. They don't have to ignore me for a very long time. I wish they would just unblock me and talk to me. I would never get them to talk to me over something I said or did. I wished never said or did something wrong to them and I would've kept my friends forever and for life. What should I do?
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Can I ask what was said to them in the first place or how bad it was? If it's something serious/sensitive, it's possible their immediate response is to cut you off. Some people are like that with sensitive topics, and you can't really do anything to fix that. Even if you want to apologize, sometimes people are not receptive to hearing it after you crossed a line with them.
 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Can I ask what was said to them in the first place or how bad it was? If it's something serious/sensitive, it's possible their immediate response is to cut you off. Some people are like that with sensitive topics, and you can't really do anything to fix that. Even if you want to apologize, sometimes people are not receptive to hearing it after you crossed a line with them.
just about anything mean like threatening them
 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You threatened your friends?
yea if they said something mean to me like telling me to stop talking to them out of nowhere or cuss at me or just block me out of nowhere when im trying to be nice
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
yea if they said something mean to me like telling me to stop talking to them out of nowhere or cuss at me or just block me out of nowhere when im trying to be nice
I think you need better friends. Maybe it's time to accept the closure they gave you, even if it feels unfair, and move on. Threatening people is not the way to go. They chose to leave your life, let them.
 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I think you need better friends. Maybe it's time to accept the closure they gave you, even if it feels unfair, and move on. Threatening people is not the way to go. They chose to leave your life, let them.
thank you. I will avoid threatening people in the future
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They aren't your friends if they ditch you like that.
Always more fish in the sea.

you must have put through the hard yards
to end up threatening.

it's on you.
but people change too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: victorious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread