How do you feel about marriage? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I do not believe in marriage and I do not see myself getting married. My thought process comes from my bad childhood experiences, so if you do get married make sure to sign a prenup.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i wan to get married. marriage is a heteronormative construct that does nothing but reinforce gender stereotypes. but i want to be legally bound to someone i love one day. i want to be a father i want a cute little family
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t like the idea of it tbh, I don’t see it or romantic relationships in my future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It has no value to me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If I'm with someone then I will let them know when the relationship starts gaining momentum that I have expectations of marriage and children. I have 5 family members 3 of whom will be dead by time I reach 55. I want a spouse, in laws, children, and grandchildren. Perhaps because the base of KS is late teens early 20s its different.. What about you: @Drew_B @RandAlThor @LoveYooShaSha ? when you were younger did you want to get married and have kids?
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I want to get married.

But right now it doesn't seem doable
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread