How do you reject someone you aren't interested in politely ?? (2 Viewers)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Some people get angry or really say mean things to you.... I have had someone who bullied me before because I rejected him..
No matter how you reject people some of them are going ot be d-bags. You just look at them and say "this is why I wasn't interested." And if you gay, of course you can say "Other then your the wrong gender, this is why I wasn't interested."
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just be honest
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just say you not interested. Sometime they going to be d-bag about it. Even telling a guy that you gay not going to work all the time.
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just tell them I am gay or I am straight if they are gay lol...

For example a guy before came to me and said he like me I told him I am sorry I am gay.. you are a nice guy tho if I were straight I would have dated you... works everytime :haylul:
What no :umwhat:
Lying is possibly The worst thing you could ever do to a person. Imagine them finding out later that you did lie to them, they only gonna be more hurt. It’s better to rip of the bandage, it’ll hurt now but it will be a lot better then realizing the person they liked rather lie about their sexuality then date me.

They need to understand people just don’t click sometimes and only time will heal the rejection.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What no :umwhat:
Lying is possibly The worst thing you could ever do to a person. Imagine them finding out later that you did lie to them, they only gonna be more hurt. It’s better to rip of the bandage, it’ll hurt now but it will be a lot better then realizing the person they liked rather lie about their sexuality then date me.

They need to understand people just don’t click sometimes and only time will heal the rejection.
They Will just get it I guess 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbh I've had more situations where the person likes me but in a very obvious way but doesn't say it, so I just try and keep my distance without being an asshole and not talking to the person at all. It isn't really effective that much but I always hope that they get a message, cause people really can't "Take a Hint" and neither can I :wimwim: :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread