How do you relate to your current username? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just changed my username yesterday to raja.
it is based on my favorite drag race participant and winner Raja Gemini. I just wanted to appreciate my queen.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have always loved blueberries, both aesthetically and taste. I also named my cat blueberries, so it's bit of memorial i guess.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Kodoku, the Japanese word for "solitude" ... My fav language and a word that carries a meaning that is special to me even after so many years
I've been pronouncing your name the way you would say sodoku all this time :nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Erae is a character from a yuri manhwa. I chose it just because I like the name and at that time it was my favorite manhwa. What I and Erae have in common is that we are clueless af and our taste for mature women x)
:susPepe:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When I said "mature" I didn't mean women 20 years older than me lmao 😭 😭 😭 justa few years older and act maturely
:ilovebread:
I didn‘t think of a 20 years age gap :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I was about 17 and all my friends were spending all of their lunch breaks watching Vines so I decided to make one too. I had a slice of birthday cake in my lunch bag and I couldn’t decide whether to eat it or save it for later hence the name.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Actually my name should be Purple-Princess, but as PinkPrincess was already taken and it sounds a bit similar to mine I have ended up with a name of my own characters. Their daughter name is Mashiro
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
For the dramatic flair just let me say, to escape my past :jenniesmug:
An unpleasant past?

Actually my name should be Purple-Princess, but as PinkPrincess was already taken and it sounds a bit similar to mine I have ended up with a name of my own characters. Their daughter name is Mashiro
What is the significance of Purple-Princess? It's different; you may have used it. Sorry for having "prevented" you from having it.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
An unpleasant past?


What is the significance of Purple-Princess? It's different; you may have used it. Sorry for having "prevented" you from having it.
Purple as my favorite color and Princess because my real name is a Disney Princess name :maheart:
And my name in last.fm is Purple-Hime (hime means Princess in Japanese)
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just chose a random name and put is here at the end
GIRLIE I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR REAL NAME IROSJF

My new username relates to me because I like Koda Kumi, not Kodak Black. One is talented, beautiful, and embraces diversity/differences. The other is ugly, colorist, and makes songs that could be used as a weapon due to how bad it is. :^)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread