How do you relate to your current username? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Is Olivia Raine your french name?
Yep. Olivia is peace in french, and raine is queen in french. I like the thought behind it, but it just doesn't sound right to me.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why did you choose it? Does it somehow represents who you are?

Me:
My current username cannot be further from who I really am. This may surprise many people here. I'm a 55yo hard-straight man. My username stands for my bias, JiU, whose nickname is Pink Princess. It happens that I registered as Bagliun_Edar by the time when underscores were still allowed, and I didn't know that I had to wait two months to change a username again once freshly changed. I thought by the time that my username didn't match my dp; so I changed it "temporarily" to PinkPrincess to see how it looked like. I panicked when I saw that I couldn't change it back to Bagliun_Edar; yet I liked it when I saw it bellow my dp. My dp was this one back then:
46087

I got used to it and I grew to not care about it misrepresenting who I am. Many months have passed and to this day I don't plan or want to change it.
I thought you were a teenage girl :nakypog:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So Peace Queen; its meaning is great.
Yes, I love it's meaning. :) I don't mind being called Olivia, but when its paired with raine it's not my favorite. I'm big on how things sound oof
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Basically it's based off of my name and my ult fandom.


My name is Mayah. Pronounced my-uh. Like the word "my", like "my brother went to the mall".
Alright. Day6's fandom name is "MyDay" and the "My" is pronounced the same as in the "May" in my name.
Technically, it would be pronounced "my day" rather than the word "mayday", but in Fancy, Dahyun's rap is about mayday's as well. So it is pronounced mayday, but the meaning behind it is Mayah and MyDay.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Basically it's based off of my name and my ult fandom.


My name is Mayah. Pronounced my-uh. Like the word "my", like "my brother went to the mall".
Alright. Day6's fandom name is "MyDay" and the "My" is pronounced the same as in the "May" in my name.
Technically, it would be pronounced "my day" rather than the word "mayday", but in Fancy, Dahyun's rap is about mayday's as well. So it is pronounced mayday, but the meaning behind it is Mayah and MyDay.
Ohh, interesting wordplay.👍
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What about Daeun? I guess it also means something.
Daeun means a lot of grace/kind, I believe. It can also mean a lot of silver.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love a lot of grace/kind. That's a great name.
Wowwza I wrote kind instead of kindness. yes. I have a lot of kind.

Thank you! My father picked a good name ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread