How do you relate to your current username? (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It was one of the first iconic seventeen moments I found out about, but I don't relate to it.
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
well i think its obvious
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Purple as my favorite color and Princess because my real name is a Disney Princess name :maheart:
And my name in last.fm is Purple-Hime (hime means Princess in Japanese)
Well, you may use Purple-Princess if you want. Do you expect confusion if you do so?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Just my name in real life. Usually it's not available but it was here, so here I am!
I thought it was a nickname because it's so pretty. You have a beautiful name <3
 
Joined
22 September 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
349
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
then i come with the most questionable name ever hahahahahahaha , anyway my username depends on how you pronounce it , for me being able to read Arabic(since im Arabian) and English , the username gets 2 meanings
+if you read it in Arabic : the username translates to "*sigh*i'm a human" , and that sigh is the explanation for reading it in English , which means "why im insane"insane , cuz i think alot , so much , i think about love , hatred , success , why do we love someone ,why do i identify someone's life as bad when they enjoy it ..... and more , they are all philosophical questions , that i seek answers to , and im not afraid if it will drive me insane one day.

that's why i choose this username
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Why did you choose it? Does it somehow represents who you are?

Me:
My current username cannot be further from who I really am. This may surprise many people here. I'm a 55yo hard-straight man. My username stands for my bias, JiU, whose nickname is Pink Princess. It happens that I registered as Bagliun_Edar by the time when underscores were still allowed, and I didn't know that I had to wait two months to change a username again once freshly changed. I thought by the time that my username didn't match my dp; so I changed it "temporarily" to PinkPrincess to see how it looked like. I panicked when I saw that I couldn't change it back to Bagliun_Edar; yet I liked it when I saw it bellow my dp. My dp was this one back then:
46087

I got used to it and I grew to not care about it misrepresenting who I am. Many months have passed and to this day I don't plan or want to change it.
I changed my username more than two months ago; so this is no longer valid, yet it is not completely invalid. My username is still my bias' nickname; but... my bias is now Nao Minami from PassCode, whose nickname is やちい (Yachii). So not much has really changed; only my ult bias.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Daeun is the Korean name given to me by my father, and Raine is the french middle name chosen for me by my mother. I relate to it because I love my names. Not Olivia. I hate it. It's why I'm daeunraine and not oliviaraine.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread