And do you usually feel up to date or out of the date?
Honestly I usually feel quite out of the date. I keep up mostly with forums but that kinda limits my knowledge to what is being discussed in the forum. Sometimes I read articles. I feel like fastest place especially for specific artist would be twitter, but I just can't seem to get into it. With some groups I have also followed fansites and ages ages ago fan-tumblrs that were quite up to date, but not anymore.
Honestly I usually feel quite out of the date. I keep up mostly with forums but that kinda limits my knowledge to what is being discussed in the forum. Sometimes I read articles. I feel like fastest place especially for specific artist would be twitter, but I just can't seem to get into it. With some groups I have also followed fansites and ages ages ago fan-tumblrs that were quite up to date, but not anymore.