- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
How Does One Watch A 106 Episode Drama?
Like.
I get that you just watch it.
But Jesus.
106 episodes? What is this War and Peace?
I'll be dead by the time I finish it.
I want to watch Uee's 2018 drama hit My Only One as I'm a huge Uee buff. She's one of my favorite actresses. And the drama seems intriguing (A man is released from prison for murder and ends up discovering his long lost daughter, who has no idea he's her father).
But man.... I'm used to like....16 episodes... 23 episodes ... Maybe... Maaaaybe 32....
Ya know. Something manageable.
But 106?..
That's just insane.
I guess they're 32 minutes so it's more like 53 but still.
This shall test my Uee devotion.
How do you long drama watchers do this sort of thing?
I feel like I need a handbook and lessons from professionals.
Like.
I get that you just watch it.
But Jesus.
106 episodes? What is this War and Peace?
I'll be dead by the time I finish it.
I want to watch Uee's 2018 drama hit My Only One as I'm a huge Uee buff. She's one of my favorite actresses. And the drama seems intriguing (A man is released from prison for murder and ends up discovering his long lost daughter, who has no idea he's her father).
But man.... I'm used to like....16 episodes... 23 episodes ... Maybe... Maaaaybe 32....
Ya know. Something manageable.
But 106?..
That's just insane.
I guess they're 32 minutes so it's more like 53 but still.
This shall test my Uee devotion.
How do you long drama watchers do this sort of thing?
I feel like I need a handbook and lessons from professionals.