How Is Everyone Doing? (1 Viewer)

Do you stan Kai?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No because I have bad taste

    Votes: 4 33.3%

  • Total voters
    12
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
232
Reactions Received
1,457
Location
Kim Kai's Bedroom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well, it's 4 am and I'm wide awake (probably because I'm sick lol) and listening to AOA's ballads while listening to the rain outside hehe :P
Sounds like a mixture of good and bad, bad because up at a bad time,good because you are listening to good music! I always find the rain comforts me for some reason.
Welcome back!
Thank you!:pepeheart:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome home,Eazy


I’ve been just resting and trying to fit in workouts.

Hopefully you’re around more because this place has been growing
 
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
232
Reactions Received
1,457
Location
Kim Kai's Bedroom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome home,Eazy


I’ve been just resting and trying to fit in workouts.

Hopefully you’re around more because this place has been growing
I'm glad you have been getting some rest, I hope your work out has been going good. I am going to try and be here more, it seems a lot more active then it used to for sure!
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm glad you have been getting some rest, I hope your work out has been going good. I am going to try and be here more, it seems a lot more active then it used to for sure!
Which is why you should come more c: <3 and Yeah. I got surgery but resting all day doesn’t feel fun.

Are your studies well?
 
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
232
Reactions Received
1,457
Location
Kim Kai's Bedroom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Which is why you should come more c: <3 and Yeah. I got surgery but resting all day doesn’t feel fun.

Are your studies well?
You did? I hope you are ok- I actually got injured and got told to rest so I can relate to that a lot. Studies are going well thanks, I am sort of slacking but my grades are good so that is something!
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You did? I hope you are ok- I actually got injured and got told to rest so I can relate to that a lot. Studies are going well thanks, I am sort of slacking but my grades are good so that is something!
You’ll improve and yeah. I got my ovaries removed.

Please make sure to rest. It’s a perfect reason for you to browse here more <3 :c miss your thirsty messages about Kai. Always great
 
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
232
Reactions Received
1,457
Location
Kim Kai's Bedroom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You’ll improve and yeah. I got my ovaries removed.

Please make sure to rest. It’s a perfect reason for you to browse here more <3 :c miss your thirsty messages about Kai. Always great
Oh shit, that is so serious. I hope you get better soon and can walk around,be more active,etc..

Lol I have a lot of built up thirst so I will be sure to post it here,I've missed seeing you around so much so I will be here for sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread