- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
How Is Sunny Side Up So Darkly Awesome?
I feel like a dandelion putting his sunny dandelion face up up up towards the sun.
Then SMUSH.
Irene steps on me.
While Joy looks on with some amused seductive grin.
I hear Yeri giggling maniacally in the background.
Somehow ..... As RED VELVET dances upon me....
Yeri assures me to keep my Sunny Side Up.
I smile content as my smushed dandelion self dies.
All to the tune of Sunny Side Up.
How is this song so freaking good?!
SO DARKLY WONDERFUL.
The best song on the album in my opinion.
Play it! Play it now!!!
I feel like a dandelion putting his sunny dandelion face up up up towards the sun.
Then SMUSH.
Irene steps on me.
While Joy looks on with some amused seductive grin.
I hear Yeri giggling maniacally in the background.
Somehow ..... As RED VELVET dances upon me....
Yeri assures me to keep my Sunny Side Up.
I smile content as my smushed dandelion self dies.
All to the tune of Sunny Side Up.
How is this song so freaking good?!
SO DARKLY WONDERFUL.
The best song on the album in my opinion.
Play it! Play it now!!!
Last edited: