COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How is your family dealing with coronavirus? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
How are you or your family dealing with the coronavirus?

For us, since school is all online now we are all just staying at home as much as we can. My father is working from home too.
We aren't too worried since we live in the countryside and now only go to the stores as rarely as we can and buy a HUGE load of things.

We have it quite good with good as well, bcs we grow our own potatoes and our neighbours have chickens so we get eggs from them. We have jams and juices etc too so food is the least of our priorities.

We are more worried for my grandmother, who we have now quarantined into her apartment. Bcs corona is the deadliest to elderly and she is almost 80. SHe doesn't mind it much though, she has TV and her laptop etc and we are bringing her food as well. The food is the biggest plus for her, she doesn't normally let us buy her things, but now that we HAVE to do it we are spoiling her to heck and back. She is living on her pension so she can't afford all the things she likes, but if we're buying.... Let's just say she is afraid she is gonna put on a few kilograms during this quarantine!

Corona is Estonia is just starting to take hold, but everybody is already preparing for it. ppl are mostly staying in and buying food in bulk.

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
How are you or your family dealing with the coronavirus?

For us, since school is all online now we are all just staying at home as much as we can. My father is working from home too.
We aren't too worried since we live in the countryside and now only go to the stores as rarely as we can and buy a HUGE load of things.

We have it quite good with good as well, bcs we grow our own potatoes and our neighbours have chickens so we get eggs from them. We have jams and juices etc too so food is the least of our priorities.

We are more worried for my grandmother, who we have now quarantined into her apartment. Bcs corona is the deadliest to elderly and she is almost 80. SHe doesn't mind it much though, she has TV and her laptop etc and we are bringing her food as well. The food is the biggest plus for her, she doesn't normally let us buy her things, but now that we HAVE to do it we are spoiling her to heck and back. She is living on her pension so she can't afford all the things she likes, but if we're buying.... Let's just say she is afraid she is gonna put on a few kilograms during this quarantine!

Corona is Estonia is just starting to take hold, but everybody is already preparing for it. ppl are mostly staying in and buying food in bulk.
My family is doing good for the most part. The sad thing is that we are quarantined and can't leave the general area of our house. (By that I mean we can go outside, but can't leave our neighborhood) Which means we can't go to the store. So we bought a huge load of food yesterday so hopefully, that holds us over. I'm attending school online which i find pointless because we're not even doing anything. None of my teachers are online and none have sent me any work. It gets really boring at home, good thing i have KPS and Youtube.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Stocked up on toilet paper and paper towels, not crazy like some people though. We have a stocked freezer too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
My family is doing well. We stocked up food and toiletries, so we should be okay for a while. Schools here were closed today. Because the announcement was so sudden, I have no work to do. It can get boring at times, but I know it’s for the best.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
My parents don't believe it and my brother is scaried since he lives in São Paulo (he still sends memes about it though)

tai

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
My parents don't believe it and my brother is scaried since he lives in São Paulo (he still sends memes about it though)
Oh wow. I hope your brother is safe.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mom is super worried for me as I'm not living near her. France has quite a bit of cases, I believe, and my grandparents live with my mom, so she doesn't want to go out or have anyone here. She bought a heck ton of groceries. I'm not as worried, though I still am. I stay inside most of the time, and tomorrow I have to go shopping.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
corona has been absolutely delightful. online classes + not going outside is encouraged?!?! thank you god u rlly have my back

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My mom is super worried for me as I'm not living near her. France has quite a bit of cases, I believe, and my grandparents live with my mom, so she doesn't want to go out or have anyone here. She bought a heck ton of groceries. I'm not as worried, though I still am. I stay inside most of the time, and tomorrow I have to go shopping.
that's kinda how my family is.... We aren't too worried, but we aren't gonna risk it just in case.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My mom "she don't give 2 fucks" and that from her mouth not mine i don't care

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I live alone so i'm pretty much home a lot, trying to avoid going to city centre and using bus unless needed, started buying more groceries from shop close by and also trying to plan my meals better so I don't have to go to shop so often. I still had to get together with some friends yesterday over birthday, that was nice though probably not wisest course of action. Today the goverment rolled bunch of new restrictions, it seems like distance learning is going to be the new norm.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
:haylul::haylul:

We have 3 rolls of toilet paper left.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We haven't gone any areas with people, the only places we've gone are trails without people to walk our dog and stuff. We have a ton of food stored, we wont have to leave for weeks if it comes to that which it seems like it might soon.

But on the bright side every night is movie night, or at least the last 2 days :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't know my family lives back in WI and we do not talk. Though I did see a facebook post from my bro that they were thinking about locking up TP at his work so people couldn't steal it from the restrooms.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well I’m studying in a different country so I am alone here. Classes cancelled, but it didn’t affect me much. I stay at home as much as possible, going out only for groceries. However my family was supposed to visit in 2 weeks. Obviously they can’t anymore, it’s too dangerous and my mom is working in the hospital, they cancelled her days off because they need all the medical staff at work. My father is still working too, so I’m more worried for them.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have a low immune system so I’m staying in the house and mostly in my room. My mum has said no one else is allowed to use my bathroom downstairs but I doubt my dad or brother will pay attention to her.

My mum and dad say the super market shelves are empty and they’ve got signs up asking people to remain calm and be respectful to staff. The government CLAIMS that even though people are bulk buying there’s no need to panic because our chain of supplies aren’t being affected but the dude working the checkout today told my mum that their deliveries were getting cancelled...

My brother has really asthma but he isn’t taking this very seriously so if he dies it’s his own fault lol

tai

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have a low immune system so I’m staying in the house and mostly in my room. My mum has said no one else is allowed to use my bathroom downstairs but I doubt my dad or brother will pay attention to her.

My mum and dad say the super market shelves are empty and they’ve got signs up asking people to remain calm and be respectful to staff. The government CLAIMS that even though people are bulk buying there’s no need to panic because our chain of supplies aren’t being affected but the dude working the checkout today told my mum that their deliveries were getting cancelled...

My brother has really asthma but he isn’t taking this very seriously so if he dies it’s his own fault lol
Wow. "If he dies its his own fault" Okay then lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread