How is your family dealing with coronavirus? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know my family lives back in WI and we do not talk. Though I did see a facebook post from my bro that they were thinking about locking up TP at his work so people couldn't steal it from the restrooms.
OMG WISCONSIN? I LIVE THERE TOO :sj_weary:

we're doing ok though. I miss school so much already and it's barely been three days :yolk: we haven't moved online and we're not prepared to do that so there's rumours we all have to repeat the year and the upperclassmen are so upset. my entire FIRST robotics season got cancelled which honestly is such bs but it's ok, we're thriving at home :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and mimi_mimi

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
OMG WISCONSIN? I LIVE THERE TOO :sj_weary:

we're doing ok though. I miss school so much already and it's barely been three days :yolk: we haven't moved online and we're not prepared to do that so there's rumours we all have to repeat the year and the upperclassmen are so upset. my entire FIRST robotics season got cancelled which honestly is such bs but it's ok, we're thriving at home :wimwim:
I hate your school.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
if we do die lets get our ghosts to float over to korea and hide backstage at mnet
lets see whos dating who once and for all
let's do that :wimwim:
you can stalk the boy groups and I'll stalk to girl groups :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and mimi_mimi
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OMG WISCONSIN? I LIVE THERE TOO :sj_weary:

we're doing ok though. I miss school so much already and it's barely been three days :yolk: we haven't moved online and we're not prepared to do that so there's rumours we all have to repeat the year and the upperclassmen are so upset. my entire FIRST robotics season got cancelled which honestly is such bs but it's ok, we're thriving at home :wimwim:
I was born in Ashwaubenon raised in the Green Bay area.... No I don't bleeping like the Packers.


hee hee your a cheese head....
...
....
I miss cheese curds
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we compare notes after
oh yes let's do that :maheart:

I was born in Ashwaubenon raised in the Green Bay area.... No I don't bleeping like the Packers.


hee hee your a cheese head....
...
....
I miss cheese curds
oh god I hate the packers too I feel you

I miss cheese curds too :yolk:
everyone is paranoid of corona so I haven't gone to Culvers or the store in forever. and now the good cheese is being hoarded in the stores lmao :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've accepted being doomed to get the virus lmao. I'm not going out but my family members work in hospitals and are around cases so I wouldn't be surprised if they bring it home.

We have medicine and supplies though so i'll be fine
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Corona hasn't spread to my city, but has to the metro city nearest. I am staying in, except for events that I can't. The only thing I worry about is my sister who works in a bar. Rest of my family are staying in. My nephew doesn't go anywhere anyway, but his school has been shutdown for the time being. Where I am I don't regularly engage in social events much since most require actual money to engage in (i.e. Bars, Clubs, Gaming Establishments, etc.) plus my car is not working so there's that. Only thing is the grocery store that I walk to when I need food..
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My dad doesn't seem to care or acknowledge the situation, last I talked to him.
Be he has been oblivious to everything lately.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we still are rather chill about it. obviously we are staying home more but it's not like we go crazy with buying things.
btw. I have been visiting my parents for a while now so that's also why my mom is less worried.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
We're spending as much time as possible away from people (all my dreams have come true) and we've canceled some things my mom and I were planning on doing these next few months which is a little unfortunate.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've accepted being doomed to get the virus lmao. I'm not going out but my family members work in hospitals and are around cases so I wouldn't be surprised if they bring it home.

We have medicine and supplies though so i'll be fine
Side-note: If y'all have family members or friends not taking things seriously really urge them to. At the hospital my family member works at they went from having one potential case come in to completely redistributing where nurses and doctors are working to care for confirmed and potential cases.

This literally happened in less than a span of a week so it's spreading very fast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread