How long can you focus (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
How long can a song be before you start to lose interest?

If the instruments and the melody are good I can probably get to 12 minutes for a single song. But this would have to include heavy, long solos. It helps if I can really appreciate the group/vocalist/singer and that there's a chorus if a melody is not present.

Tagging: @Drew_B @LoveYooShaSha @RandAlThor @Yachii @Lovely_Cornchips @Vikki
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I can barely listen to most songs at 2/3/4 minutes nowadays, im just getting old n cranky tho.(unless i like the song then 4/5 minutes i think)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well hey jude is long.
American pie
Alice's restaurant
heck that sugar hill gang song was a whole album side.


if its a story song you can really push the length.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Do you mean like checking a new song out?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I was actually just thinking earlier today why songs are so short now. Love Dive and Hype Boy are both under 3 minutes. Must have something to do with the tic tok attention span generation.

I could probably do 6 minutes tops.
I personally cant stand when songs are less than 3 minutes and the chorus is repeated three times... Imagine hearing a song with a chorus like Friday packed into 2 minutes... ugh.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Not very much. I get easily distracted by the smallest things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I have a 9 minute song on my playlist and can focus fine on that so I guess at least 9 minutes :lisalaugh:
Its not that Taylor Swift All Too Well remix is it?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
How long can a song be before you start to lose interest?

If the instruments and the melody are good I can probably get to 12 minutes for a single song. But this would have to include heavy, long solos. It helps if I can really appreciate the group/vocalist/singer and that there's a chorus if a melody is not present.

Tagging: @Drew_B @LoveYooShaSha @RandAlThor @Yachii @Lovely_Cornchips @Vikki
If I love the song, I listen to it until the end; but I can't remember the longest song that I have come across.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The longest song I have is 22 minutes.
What song? I have a Dream Theatre song on one of my dream theatre albums that is that long...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread