How many computers do you own? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Or any tech device, for that matter.

I have a desktop computer, a tablet, and an iPhone, so three for me.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • One HP laptop that is on its last leg.
  • One laptop that I bought to replace the one that is likely to be broken in a year.
  • One Pavilion desktop
  • One Samsung Smartphone
  • One newer Samsung Smartphone
  • A Samsung Tablet
  • A DLSR camera
I have a few devices that are either broken or on their last leg based on situational factors or just normal age. And most of these were bought in the last ten years, so its not like I'm just spending like crazy. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've got one rog laptop and one dying hp laptop that I don't use much.
One phone
One switch lite

and that's about all the tech that I regularly use.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
An older dell laptop
work laptop
moderately serious gaming desktop.
gaming desktop that the above one replaced.

all 4 of these are on my desk right now. (well the keyboards and monitors ) )

an old hp pavilion and one other in the other room.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread