How many groups do you recognize (4th Gen GG)? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Aespa itzy and kep1er
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck

No cheating!

1.


2.

3.

4.

5.

6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

cr:​
all of them
ive
le sserafim
aespa
itzy
nmixx
kep1er
(g)i-dle
stayc
weeekly
loona
it's the more popular groups
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
leesfarm... Lmao!
:scree:




true :susPepe:
I don't like music from and am not familiar with many less popular ggs or groups debuted 2020 and after so I prob wouldn't have recognized them otherwise :haylul:

Like if you put lightsum, gwsn, rocket punch, saturday

But I'm a fan of weeekly and like le sserafim:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't like music from and am not familiar with many less popular ggs or groups debuted 2020 and after so I prob wouldn't have recognized them otherwise :haylul:

Like if you put lightsum, gwsn, rocket punch, saturday

But I'm a fan of weeekly and like le sserafim:sanapray:
Oooh should make a list with those groups, I wonder how many people would guess :o
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread