- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
i just cant.. i always wake up at 4-3 am no matter if i go to sleep at 2 am or if i go to sleep at 8 PMWhy??
i just cant.. i always wake up at 4-3 am no matter if i go to sleep at 2 am or if i go to sleep at 8 PMWhy??
U still young n u need a good resti just cant.. i always wake up at 4-3 am no matter if i go to sleep at 2 am or if i go to sleep at 8 PM
Technically White Wine Spritzers are my go to of choice.Beer?
I thought youd be more ofa vodka person...
I cant... i just told youU still young n u need a good rest
Try to sleep a lots as possible to maintain ur body n brain
Im not legal to drink but i do it anyway...Technically White Wine Spritzers are my go to of choice.
edit: @RandAlThor For the hypothetical Rand+Legolas cosplay do we have to only drink alcohol from our respective fantasy worlds![]()
I understand, I always think if i go to sleep i wont wake up.5-6, as ridiculous as it sounds the concept of sleep honestly terrifies me which is why i tend to have trouble sleeping at night and can't get more hours than that. with that being said i'm fine that way... sometimes![]()