COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How many hours of sleep do you get ever night? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
How do you even sleep for so long?
Thats crazy lol :hayshook:
I used to not get enough so I forced myself to have a hard stop at 11p. Discipline, I guess.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
My issue isn't not enough, but too much. I can get up to 12 hours of sleep.. Recently though anywhere from 7-9

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
12???
Howwwwww
Don't know just do. Doesn't really happen that much anymore since I usually get up at least once per night to urinate. Sometimes multiple times. And this tends to ensure that I have trouble getting back to sleep.. but I think that longer sleeps makes you more tired during the day...

I used to have issues being awake more than 12 hours as well... but I can now go anywhere from 15-18 average hours without requiring sleep. Since I am moving soon I had to do a scheduled tour the other day and as such was up for 19 hours... but as many uni students are aware of... sleeping the night before an exam may prove difficult.

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Don't know just do. Doesn't really happen that much anymore since I usually get up at least once per night to urinate. Sometimes multiple times. And this tends to ensure that I have trouble getting back to sleep.. but I think that longer sleeps makes you more tired during the day...

I used to have issues being awake more than 12 hours as well... but I can now go anywhere from 15-18 average hours without requiring sleep. Since I am moving soon I had to do a scheduled tour the other day and as such was up for 19 hours... but as many uni students are aware of... sleeping the night before an exam may prove difficult.
sleep pills always work

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread