- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
i usually eat 3 times a day, occasionally 4 times when i'm down for a quick supper 
I can’t believe I was showing you Monday’s mom and soeun’s dad scolding Monssong for not eating when you’re the same
I can’t believe I was showing you Monday’s mom and soeun’s dad scolding Monssong for not eating when you’re the same![]()
@monday’s mom @soeun’s dad this daileee doesn’t eat either
Are dinner and supper not the same thing? I always thought they were3-4, I need to take my meds at food but they’re sedating. So I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner but also sometimes supper if I go somewhere and can’t take the sedating meds with dinner.
Idk I thought it was dinner was earlier and supper was laterAre dinner and supper not the same thing? I always thought they were
Idk I thought it was dinner was earlier and supper was later
It definitely is in Russian