how many times do u eat in a day (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pandaomg:
I thought supper was at like 6
Well it can vary, I believe it’s an outdated term tbh anyways, but I eat “dinner” at 3-4 usually and “supper” at 8-10
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Well it can vary, I believe it’s an outdated term tbh anyways, but I eat “dinner” at 3-4 usually and “supper” at 8-10
Omg I eat dinner around 8:nakypog:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg I eat dinner around 8:nakypog:
I got in to the habit of eating early because of cheer. I wanted time to eat and for the food to settle, especially since I was the one cooking dinner and I didn’t want to start at cooking at 9:30 pm. I wouldn’t be home until then on cheer days.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I got in to the habit of eating early because of cheer. I wanted time to eat and for the food to settle, especially since I was the one cooking dinner and I didn’t want to start at cooking at 9:30 pm. I wouldn’t be home until then on cheer days.
Ah no, I just meant my dinner time was your supper time :haylul:

I eat lunch 3 - 4 and dinner at like 10 or after nowadays
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
2 to 3 I think XD
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Two meals and a snack
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread