- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
oh, and what about expired foods? I once had my pantry like chock full of stuff, but when I went to clean it out, there was a LOT of expired stuff!idk but that seems like a lot! how do you keep track of everything you have?
But then once it's expired and forgotten abt, we have no choice 🥲It depends, if you have to throw away half of it then it’s wasteful
That happens 🥲 and i feel bad but there's really nothing i can dooh, and what about expired foods? I once had my pantry like chock full of stuff, but when I went to clean it out, there was a LOT of expired stuff!
Idk, ask my komidk but that seems like a lot! how do you keep track of everything you have?
yeah lolThat happens 🥲 and i feel bad but there's really nothing i can do
I mean, at the end it's your family's moneyThat happens 🥲 and i feel bad but there's really nothing i can do
It's not full of meat though, we have frozen vegetables, fruit, popsicles, ice packs, and sometimes icr cream if we can afford it. We also freeze muffins when we make them so they last longer. We only have one freezer and it's a part of our fridge. We don't eat out often for dinner, which is when we used our meat, but recently, we've had a lot of birthdays and events and we haven't had the chance to eat much at home for dinner 🥲I mean if you freezer is packed with meat and... you have an external freezer in another area of your home chucked full with meat.. and you still find reasons to order takeout then I think you might have a problem [not me btw]..
Most of it comes from the food bank. We've stopped going for abt 4 months now bc of how much we got that we just couldn't finish eating in timeAs long as you're not leaving a lot to expire, I don't think it's an issue. I envy you, actually
My dad is a hoarderas long as you manage to eat it all
and it doesn't expire.
you should be good
I am not sure if you should cut down
my father does the same thing
We usually buy for the weekI have fresh food for 2-3 days (my local grocery store is just 15 minutes away). I have a fridge-freezer but I rarely use the freezer. And
I have emergency food (like mineral water, canned food, rice) for about 6 months.