- Joined
- 13 August 2019
- Messages
- 940
- Reactions Received
- 1,770
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I give about 30 secs to a minute... try to wait to chorus.. then I skip on Spotify. Anyone have a system they use?
King of giving chances damnLike at least 5 listens![]()
Tbh, this is because I usually don't like songs on first listen, but I find things to appreciate upon further listening. This seems to always happen to me. This is why I could never be a reactor. It would seem like I didn't like any songs when I like almost all of them.King of giving chances damn
I usually just listen to the song fully once and decide, if I'm not sure I put it in my watch later for another listen at another time. If the song has 0 potential tho I might end after the first chorus