How much into a song do you decide if you love, like or hate it? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I give the entire song a listen. Idk why, but you can find some gems in certain parts
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
as much as i can take sometimes its less than 30 sec. I try to avoid judging on the video i watch a live(music show what ever).
but if i hate it it ceases to exist. i cant do that x times it will grow on ya.
If i really hate it or they suck preforming it the groups ceases to exist.

Time is the only true currency, i do not spend it with things that are not pleasant unless that pays for my life :). Even then I look for something more pleasant. All jobs suck just find the level of suck you can live with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I bear with it until more than half of it has played. If by then I still find it unremarkable in any way; I skip it and rarely come back to it.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I decide when I look at the title
Was it by bts? No? Ok
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It really depends, with some songs you can tell straight up that you don't like them or you love them. With most it takes at least one listen, but I often give it couple since I sometimes change my mind. For example I disliked 2NE1's I Love You first, but now it's one of my favorites from them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I give it one full listen. If I hated it or parts of it, it's a skip but if I was meh or only disliked a couple of things, I'll relisten later when I'm in a different mood
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Until the first chorus. If it hasn't convinced me by then, it probably won't for the rest of the song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I usually listen to the entire song, if not I just listen up to the first chorus.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I try to listen to the full song
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Like at least 5 listens :wimwim:
King of giving chances damn :sanapray:

I usually just listen to the song fully once and decide, if I'm not sure I put it in my watch later for another listen at another time. If the song has 0 potential tho I might end after the first chorus
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
King of giving chances damn :sanapray:

I usually just listen to the song fully once and decide, if I'm not sure I put it in my watch later for another listen at another time. If the song has 0 potential tho I might end after the first chorus
Tbh, this is because I usually don't like songs on first listen, but I find things to appreciate upon further listening. This seems to always happen to me. This is why I could never be a reactor. It would seem like I didn't like any songs when I like almost all of them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread