How much time do you spend in shower? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
15-20 minutes
I'm trying to take shorter showers but I have an intense fear of body odor:nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get so lost in thought in the shower that I completely space out so it can take some time.
used to fight with my parents alot about that since long showers - more waste - more money that needs to be paid on the bill
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think it would depend on how I'm feeling or if I'm in a hurry. If I'm washing my hair, 15-30 minutes depending on how much a procastinate but if I'm not, then around 5-10 minutes?
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Depend. If I have to shampoo my hair it take longer. I like taking hot shower even if it during summer time and it just feel so good that I don't want to get out and staying in the shower just day dreaming.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
About 30 minutes pretending like I'm a celebrity on stage, 15 minutes pretending like I'm a celebrity on a talk show, 10 minutes imagining dumb scenarios as I stare at the wall, and about 5 minutes to clean myself. :wonugl:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Usually 10-15 minutes (I live in a tropical climate so its usually hot during the day). But sometimes 5-10 minutes if i shower late at night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloriousHavoc

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Around 15 minutes I guess. But if I need to wash my hair or use peelings or other things, it’s longer, around an hour. And I also tend to stare at the walls a lot because I prefer to fill the bathtub with water :sakUwu: I even read or watch tvshows sometimes:rjeat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloriousHavoc
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've got an illegal amount of roommates IF and that is IF I can get into the shower it's usually 5 to 10 minutes other wise someone will probably start whining. Funny thing is that IF is because one roommate takes up teh bathroom over 3 to 4 hours every morning to get ready. When I am tired I want to go to bed not wait for hours for someone who feels entitlement to the bathroom.

::sighs:: I really know how kpop groups feel. with a plenty of people in the house and only one bathroom.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
10-15 in the morning before work
45 minutes or so if I'm washing my hair
Somewhere between there when I've had a very active day and need to wash the day off of me :D

I try to do the relaxing bath/shower thing, buuuuuuuut I can only be in there for so long before getting antsy, so, lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread