How often do you watch your biases performances on music shows? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Depends on the group for me and the choreography, I've been watching Oneus' performances a lot but for other groups I completely forget to watch any of them.:nekosweat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I watch every performance from my biases on music shows, including a few fancams.
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
As much as I can tbh
 
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Depend on how much I really love that comeback. Sometime I just watch them on music shows because I love their outfit for that comeback.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It depends on how much I like the song/dance, it has to usually be one of my favorite songs of the year for me to watch the music show stages and fancams. Usually it’s just my ults that I watch their music show stages (although I didn’t with BTS’ On because I really don’t like the song lol) so I mainly just watch BTS, Ateez (I watch wayyyyy too many Yunho fancams lol) and Seventeen ones but if I forget one or two then that’s fine I won’t stress about it.
Oh and I’ve also watched a few of Stray Kids stages for Side Effects and Miroh because those were such bops :maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,942
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Depends on who, when n how much there is.

For YooA's solo debut Bon Voyage last yr, i watched practically (or maybe even) all her performances on music shows AND every virtual or in person/driven in concert she and Oh My Girl were in. For proof/receipts i even posted all/or almost all in a Performances/artist appreciation thread(s) during and after her promotion period, but tats cos i was (mostly still am) obsessed after how much happiness i experienced from her song/performances. Similarly with RV:IS Monster then Naughty debut/promotions. But tat was shorter n i dint post em all here, i dont think. As for my other biases last yr like Gfriend, Everglow, BP n (G)i-dle i mostly only watched (or tried to) all BP's perfs, cos the others were too overwhelmingly many, n i got sameness feeling after awhile, except maybe Mago cos it was different vibe for me.
Tldr: it depends. Some all, some less but mostly at least a few or one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Not very often tbh, I don't like watching lives very much
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread