COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How often do you watch your biases performances on music shows? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Depends on the group for me and the choreography, I've been watching Oneus' performances a lot but for other groups I completely forget to watch any of them.:nekosweat:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I watch every performance from my biases on music shows, including a few fancams.
:pikahappy:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Just when I feel like it. I don’t watch every performance because I’m not that dedicated of a fan :wimwim:

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
As much as I can tbh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Most of the time .

There was a time i tried to watch them all live thru some sort of streaming.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Depend on how much I really love that comeback. Sometime I just watch them on music shows because I love their outfit for that comeback.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It depends on how much I like the song/dance, it has to usually be one of my favorite songs of the year for me to watch the music show stages and fancams. Usually it’s just my ults that I watch their music show stages (although I didn’t with BTS’ On because I really don’t like the song lol) so I mainly just watch BTS, Ateez (I watch wayyyyy too many Yunho fancams lol) and Seventeen ones but if I forget one or two then that’s fine I won’t stress about it.
Oh and I’ve also watched a few of Stray Kids stages for Side Effects and Miroh because those were such bops :maheart:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Depends on who, when n how much there is.

For YooA's solo debut Bon Voyage last yr, i watched practically (or maybe even) all her performances on music shows AND every virtual or in person/driven in concert she and Oh My Girl were in. For proof/receipts i even posted all/or almost all in a Performances/artist appreciation thread(s) during and after her promotion period, but tats cos i was (mostly still am) obsessed after how much happiness i experienced from her song/performances. Similarly with RV:IS Monster then Naughty debut/promotions. But tat was shorter n i dint post em all here, i dont think. As for my other biases last yr like Gfriend, Everglow, BP n (G)i-dle i mostly only watched (or tried to) all BP's perfs, cos the others were too overwhelmingly many, n i got sameness feeling after awhile, except maybe Mago cos it was different vibe for me.
Tldr: it depends. Some all, some less but mostly at least a few or one.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
Not very often tbh, I don't like watching lives very much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread